In May this year our beautiful home beach Burleigh Heads was voted as Queensland’s cleanest beach for 2015. The award was announced by Keep Queensland Beautiful and we are now in the finals for the National award.
The 2015 Keep Australia Beautiful, Australian Clean Beaches Awards are being held in Darwin on 14 August. The finalists are;
- Bondi Beach, New South Wales
- Richardsons Beach, Tasmania
- Port Julia, Yorke Peninsula, South Australia
- Guilderton, Western Australia
- Burleigh Beach – Queensland
- Garig Gunak Barlu – Northern Territory
This is an amazing effort by all the locals and tourists to keep our beach so pristine.
We are so proud to call this place home. Well done everyone!
For more info, head over to Keep Australia Beautiful.